Thursday, October 25, 2007

Major Marine Tour in Resurrection Bay



About a month ago my sister's and I took advantage of my niece's benefits with Major Marine Tours and went on a half-day trip out of Seward. The weather was beautiful if a bit windy.


After entering one of the coves we came across a pod of Orca. Of course, most of my pictures I took show more ocean than whale. They were fun to watch anyway.


Several times the orca came almost completely out of the water, face first, like you might see in one of those great old swimming movies with Esther Williams.



Other memorable activities included:

Sea Lions basking in the sun:


Rock Arch at Sea:


Attempting to clean out the back of the car (filled with encyclopedias) but getting caught and reprimanded (he did it nicely, though)

No comments:

Post a Comment