Thursday, November 8, 2007

More Thai - Can't go Wrong

There's a new Thai restaurant in Fairbanks (this must be the 8th or 9th place) and Sheri Keil and I enjoyed a great dinner tuesday night. Its a small place out by Ann's Greenhouse right as you turn up to go to Ester Dome. I think it's called On's Eggroll House. They have a small dining room - maybe 10 tables and a much larger deck for summer eating. I'm told that they do a pretty good take out business. Its in a perfect location for all those out Sheep Creek Road and Murphy dome area. Sheri had chicken, broccoli, spinach in a peanut sauce and it was delicious. The veggies were layered with the chicken on top. I had a red pork and vegtables on raman noodles in a spicy chili, like sauce - also delicious but a little hard to eat because the noodles were all clumped together. As I looked around the room other patrons were enjoying soups, salads, and other dishes. One little boy came and before he sat down announced, I'm having beef and baby corn - that's my favorite. I had already ordered so I'll have to keep that in mind next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment