Friday, January 28, 2011

January 28, 1912

Flo's Diary:

Up and go to church with Ralph and Marcella. Hot chocolate after church. Fox invites us to breakfast. Nell mushes with Dee. Marcella and I start dinner when Fox comes to ask us out to dinner - slow. Green comes and I walk with him. Lewis comes. He and Green stay fox dinner. Marcella and I to to C.E. and church and boys was the dishes. Chairs spoons & pie. Alarm at 12.


Heidi's Diary:

In Fairbanks. Up at 6 a.m. Clean and straighten up. -10°. Car has frost on it. Took about 8 minutes to drive from Ester to work. Clear sky brings out the stars. Got IM from Mr Olson. "How do I get the camera to zoom on my iPhone." Decided to skype with him so he could see the process which wasn't working for him. Had visit with Miss Huizenga, Mrs Runnion, Mrs Parkerson and Mrs. Clendenin lots of laughing. Reading Cold: Adventures in a the World's Frozen Places. Bed at midnight

No comments:

Post a Comment