Saturday, January 15, 2011

January 4, 1912

Flo's Diary:



Nell goes to creeks. M. and I up about 11. We rush around madly trying to fine a place to fence, unsuccessful. Ironed and piled wood. early dinner. Began my hem stitching. Bob Sheldon appears. "Looking for dog." Brown comes next. Green the third. Sad mix up. I go to show and eat ice cream with Brown. Send him home early and Green at 12.

The Creeks: This could have been anywhere around the Fairbanks area! The photo below was taken from my Great Uncle's collection is 1910 from the Jesson-Contradt dump out at Ester. The back of the photo says:

this was taken in 1910.

The 3 ladies between you and I were out from town on a lark. I don't think you knew them. 2 of them were school teachers.

Received from Mrs. Gertrude Everall 10/6/56



No comments:

Post a Comment