Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Peanut Butter and Bacon...YUM

I decided to make some big peanut butter cookies as a gift. I found this recipe which seemed similar to what I've made in the past and I decided to try it out based on the word "giant" in the title.

http://www.food.com/recipe/giant-peanut-butter-cookies-17514

Their suggested 1/4 cup dough made a really big cookie. It baked up very well but it was a little larger than I wanted. My regular cookie dough scooper was too small so I used my ice cream scoop to help shape the cookies. This made for the perfect size! Because I made them smaller I ended up with a lot more dough then the recipe estimate. I had baked up what I needed for the gift and still had enough left-over dough to add to some left-over bacon crumbles. The bacon and peanut butter and sweetness from the brown suger....yum, yum, yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment