Monday, November 16, 2009

Moving Hat 2

I'm catching up with some posts and some pictures since we've been moving the last couple of weeks and thought that some family members would appreciate this one of "the moving hat." We're sending it along to the next person who is moving...I wonder who will get it!


And here is a picture of my office - what a mess – but at least I kind of know where everything is and can get through a day without too much disruption. I don't have to stand on my toes to see out the window but I do look out over the street and Mt Jumbo.


And who said that cardboard box furniture can't be "classied up" with a handknit doily!


I've also posted some pictures on flickr - the before pictures. We don't have an after yet…that will come in the next year! The house is still a mess but we are getting there and starting to find places for everything.

Here are some view pictures, also on flickr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment