Saturday, October 27, 2007

Brush your Teeth!

I think I've found a potential substitution for when you get that chocolate craving and it just doesn't go away - chocolate toothpaste. Apparently its been available for awhile and this company at www.breathpalette.com actually has chocolate toothpaste plus an additional 31 interesting flavors including cafe au lait, darjeeling tea, caramel, and various fruit flavors. mouthwashes! But wait there's more - they even have flavored mouthwashes! Flavors like sweet potato, pumpkin pudding, caramel, lavendar, sweet carrot, cola.

They claim to be sugar-free and sweetened with Xylitol which helps prevent plaque build up. The paste is also low effervescence to it doesn't foam up and make you look like you have mange.

Anyway, check it out and if you try it let me know how you like it!

1 comment:

naomi lynn said...

Indian curry?!

I might try the tea ones. Or yeah, alright I admit it, the chocolate one.

Post a Comment