Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Artigras - Where's the Conga Line

This weekend just happened to be a spring arts festival that coincided with our trip over to see the Olson's in Sitka. Events for Artigras included gallery openings, musical events, a parade, activities for kids and one event that I was really looking forward to - the Alaska's longest Conga line. I took my dress rain boots so that I'd look good for the picture that Tim was going to take of me in the line. I was all ready and just needed to confirm the time and place which was widely advertised in the paper. But when I got there…

I must have missed it - Tim's Mom said there was a picture in the paper on Monday that showed a line of about 60 people. Guess that's why they called it the 1st annual - I'm just going to have to go back next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment