I've been working on several knitting projects that I haven't posted so here's a look at the final products:
Made from Regia Sock Wool (blue) and some self-striping sock yarn that I no longer have a label for.
The pattern was over 24 rows so I had to pay attention to where I was all the time. I was doing really well until the last 15 inches or so and then I kept making mistakes. I think I knitted at least 45 inches just to get it finished up. The shawl is 11" x 68" and made from Princess (40% merino, 28% viscose, 10% cashmere, 15% nylon) by Classic Elite Yarns.
Fancy facecloth and some locally made soap
This was made for a variety of 100% cotton yarn. Shh…I made a mistake when I started joined the pedals together and K2 tog all the way around instead of K2, K2tog, K2, K2 tog...thus the embellishments in the center for the flower.
Wash mitten with soap pocket
again made from a variety of 100% cotton – I hope it doesn't stretch very much when it gets soaked with water.