Thursday, March 22, 2007

Alaska Brewing Company

FREE TOURS at Alaskan Brewing Company - Thursday through Sunday during the winter! I only had one foot in the door when I was asked what kinda beer I wanted. I chose the IPA which they have just announced would be the next beer that they will begin distributing year- round. Apparently it has only been available locally. I think my favorite it still the Alaskan Amber but I liked the IPA for a change. They gave us a short tour and let us walk around the gift shop until we finished off a glass of beer. We were told that they turn 21 this year and they expect to be putting on quite a good party this summer to celebrate now that they are legal!

Here's Mel and Kathy in the room where the first kettles are located. The ones they currently use are outside and are much bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment