Thursday, February 22, 2007

We tried a Moroccan recipe from allrecipes.com for a Moroccan Lentil Soup last night. It was more like a stew rather than a soup. We served it with some brown rice, a tomato, cucumber, feta cheese salad and some nice crusty bread. I thought it was very good. I used green lentils instead of red and replaced the cannellini beans with small white beans, added some chicken brooth to the water and replaced the cardamom with allspice because I couldn't find the cardamom. I also only made a 1/2 recipe. We have plenty of leftovers so stop on over and have a bowl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heidi, I have been doing a lot of cooking lately myself and this recipe looks good. I am really liking the crock pot thing right now so it is almost all ready when I get home. This week I tried a Manadrin chick recipe and today there is a "gone all day" casserole doing it's thing. I will let you now how it goes. Take care!
Shauna

Post a Comment