Thursday, July 24, 2008

Word Clouds with Wordle

I found this website that lets you add text (or a link to a website) and it will create a word cloud for you. I used the url for this blog on two different days and created the following two word clouds. You're able to give the program some direction like to remove common words, or specific words and you can also assign different colors or perspective to the layout.

So this time it looks like I use the word MUCH alot because its much bigger than a LOT of other words, GO figure? I don't SEE how I MADE that error?



And in this pass at the blog it looks LIKE SCONES are PRETTY good.

Anyway, if I were working on a term or research paper and wanted to see how often I reused the same words I might try this Wordle out.

No comments:

Post a Comment